Looking for a new career opportunity? Or maybe considering teaching but would like to gain some experience first, then this is the role for you.
Come and join our friendly, sociable and dedicated staff team here at Woodlands School.
If you wish to work with pupils with special needs or are considering a career in teaching then we can offer you:-
- an extensive induction and training programme
- a proven track record of supporting staff in their career development to become teachers, HLTAs, educational psychologists and nurses
- discounted membership of local health and fitness clubs
- access to additional services e.g. physio and 24 hour GP
- an employee wellbeing and assistance programme with access to counselling and support
- access to Surrey Extra for discounted shopping, health checks and much more...
- free Microsoft Office for home use
Woodlands School is an outstanding special school for pupils aged 2-19 years of age with severe or profound learning difficulties or an autistic spectrum disorder.
We are looking for staff who are highly motivated, have a sense of fun and a passion to work with pupils with special needs. Our Special Needs Classroom Assistants enjoy both supporting learning as part of a class team, working under the direction of a class teacher and celebrating the achievement of pupils.
Our pupils say "Come and work with us! Woodlands School is the best. We like to work hard and have fun. We would like someone nice, helpful and caring. We don't want miserable people here! We like happy, smiley staff."
We have a number of permanent and temporary contracts available.
Further information about Woodlands School can also be found on our school website.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9.00am - 3.20pm). Part-time considered.
Salary Range: S3 £12,556 - £13,214 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 4th July 2022
Interview Dates: 6th & 8th July 2022
Please note - Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make appointments prior to the closing date. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.
Woodlands School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. An enhanced DBS check will be required and references taken.