Up to £42,869 per annum (including market supplement up to £5,000) Pay Review Pending (depending on skills and experience)
Sparsholt and Andover based
In response to substantial growth, and with a focus on quality improvement, Sparsholt College Group are seeking to recruit ambitious and talented individuals to join its growing English and Maths team. We are looking to recruit two Senior Curriculum Leaders to lead on the development of Maths across either our Sparsholt or Andover campuses. Reporting to the English and Maths cross-campus Assistant Principal, and supported by Curriculum Leaders in Maths, the post holders will co-ordinate the provision of Maths and lead on innovation and quality improvement which improves the student experience and overall outcomes. The post holder will also teach a reduced caseload.
The successful candidate will also be an active member of the College’s Teaching and Learning Observation Team (TALO) under the direction of the Head of Learning and Quality. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring teacher who wants to take their first steps into a significantly important leadership and management role. Equally, for those looking for a new challenge, Sparsholt College provides a unique opportunity. The College will provide a comprehensive support programme that gives you the environment in which you can develop and flourish.
Applications will also be considered from applicants who wish to work on a 0.8fte basis
Closing Date: 17 April 2023
College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Active Staff Association.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.