Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, have a desire to make a difference and want to be involved in educating young people?
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, forward thinking Curriculum Manager – Creative and Enterprise, at our Amersham Campus. This ever growing and developing area includes subjects such as Business, Computing, Digital Design & graphics and Art & Design.
By joining our College your expertise will play a real part in shaping young people’s development and transforming their lives. We believe that education should inspire and develop our future generations.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, and business support staff.
- To deliver outstanding TLA within the creative, business and computing curriculum areas
- To line manage a high performing team of staff and support the team’s development through Personal Development Reviews, target setting, performance management and staff development
- To ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and local stakeholders now and in the future
- To continue to drive the curriculum forward to an outstanding provision
- To utilise business planning strategies to ensure growth and sustainability
- To maximise staff utilisation and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience
- To embed an aspirational culture with students and staff across the curriculum area
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible. While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
- Pension scheme
- 30 holiday entitlement & Additional annual leave purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- A wide range of learning - access to free training & continuous professional development
- Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country - educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs. Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if we receive sufficient applications or source a suitable candidate. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Only completed applications will be considered for this role. All applicants will need to complete an application form via our College Website.
For more information on the role please contact HR directly.
Closing date for applications is the 14th February 2023, with interviews taking place shortly after.
Buckinghamshire College Group- Aylesbury Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.