Up to £40,066 (including a market supplement of up to £4,000) (Pay Review Pending)
(pro-rata if part-time) (dependent upon qualification, skills and experience)
Sparsholt or Andover based
We’re recruiting to the role of Curriculum Leader – English in which the successful applicant will lead in the day-to-day management and leadership of our GCSE and Functional Skills English provision at either our Sparsholt or Andover campus. Working with your team of lecturers, you will help develop the curriculum and delivery so that it is innovative and supports continued improvements in learner success and achievement.
The curriculum area is undergoing an exciting change and the Curriculum Leader will work closely with the Assistant Principal and Senior Curriculum Leaders to build on current accomplishments and elevate the provision towards Outstanding.
Ideally, we are looking for applicants who wish to work full-time but consideration will be given to applicants wishing to work on a substantial part-time basis.
Closing Date: 17 April 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy should sufficient applications be received.
College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working arrangements
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events, including wellness events
• Support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Active Staff Association
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.